Intro: After “Goblet of Fire“, I must admit the story was about to go downhill…
Summary: Harry is now 15 years old, and must go back to Hogwarts and face 3 things: a new and very cruel teacher, the Order of the Phoenix (a secret organization that protects him), and a prophecy surrounding his destiny. He finds it, but not without tragedy…
My review: Well, I would say that it was good, but somehow, the book started to sound like fan fiction. If I want to read fan fiction, I can go to FanFiction.Net. Not in a bookstore.
My recommendation: if you are a Harry Potter fan, be my guest and read this book.
My rating: ***
- Harry Potter & the Methods of Rationality (theblogthatmadenosense.wordpress.com)
- The Story That Made No Sense to be Renamed as “This Story Makes No Sense” (theblogthatmadenosense.wordpress.com)
- Blame Harry Potter (Parody of “Blame Canada” from South Park) (clairevioletthropeexpress.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling – review (guardian.co.uk)
- ‘Harry Potter’ Author JK Rowling Expresses Doubts About Reception Of Her New Book ‘The Casual Vacancy’ (ibtimes.com)