My rating: 4 of 5 stars
At first, I will admit that I didn’t want to read this book; I could already detect several Harry Potter-like themes and such. But I knew that I had to at least give this book a chance.
And I’m glad that I did.
The book takes place in New York, with a boy named Will. He hates his life because he’s been allergic to everything since birth and he must live in a germ-free environment. He eventually takes charge of his own life and escapes to a hidden world full of enchants.
This book should be a different treat for those who love fantasy mixed with science fiction, mythology, and Grimm’s fairy tales.
- J.K. Rowling Is Writing A Brand New Harry Potter Spin-Off Movie!!! (perezhilton.com)
- Review: The Grimm Diaries 7-10 by Cameron Jace (apocalypticpunk.wordpress.com)
- TV Series Review: Grimm (prata4life.wordpress.com)
- #Review: A Grimm & Dirty Omnibus, by A. Violet End (alifeamongthepages.wordpress.com)
- Disney Vs Brothers Grimm (aussiebookworm.wordpress.com)
- Grimm’s Tales (ruthvanderlist.wordpress.com)