The Summary: Girl who goes to summer camp is bitten by a werewolf.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
My review: This story is better than the average werewolf story. I also liked that the werewolf is the hero and she tries to deal with her situation without resorting to needless violence and bloodshed. I enjoyed this story and I want to read more.
- Mama, There’s Wolves in the House: Quality Time With Literary Werewolves (vol1brooklyn.com)
- The Werewolf (thewolverineswan.wordpress.com)
- The Darkwoods Trilogy #1, The Mayfair Moon (notalostwanderer.wordpress.com)
- There’s a Werewolf Hiding at The Last Exit (dreadcentral.com)
- Team Wolf first incarnation (idrawinink.wordpress.com)
- Daily Mythological Creatures: Werewolves (devenluca.wordpress.com)
- Wattpad Recomendation (bookworms4ever.wordpress.com)
- Maine Werewolves Excited To Howl At The Supermoon (moviewriternyu.wordpress.com)