My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This is such an interesting story about the history of a family that spans from the 1800s to the early 20th century. I will say this without a doubt, this was a good story and I look forward to reading the sequel.
- Scrivener for the Family History Writer – Annotations (everythingscrivener.wordpress.com)
- A look back into familial history (laurieanichols.wordpress.com)
- G is for Genealogy (carolynpaulbranch.com)
- Family History (toast2mom.typepad.com)
- Family History – making a good job of adult learning (joaniepthemadhatter.wordpress.com)
- Writing Your Family History (norwichwriters.wordpress.com)