via Mirror Mirror.
Snow White factor: This Snow is so “useless” that she can’t even do anything right.
Huntsman factor: Some bumbling bad guy? How cliche!
Mirror factor: This mirror is a portal? How stupid! Where can I see this before?
The Prince Charming factor: the prince was a real chump. We don’t like chumpy princes at all!
The Seven Dwarves factor: the only thing that was good about the movie.
The Love Triangle factor: Alcott/Queen or Alcott/Snow? Well, in my opinion, Alcott deserves better than the both of them.
Bonus Factors: Sean Bean isn’t killed off in this movie. (faith in humanity restored!)
Yay or Nay?: That movie was boring and pathetic! What a horrible movie! I can’t believe I actually watched this movie.
- Snow White and the Huntsman (shereviewseverything.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review: Mirror, Mirror (annecarolinedrake.com)
- Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall: Who Has the Most Girl-Power of Them All? (somethingtoreadforthetrain.wordpress.com)
- Snow White and the Huntsman (Review) (thebishopreview.com)
- “Snow White and the Huntsman” – Revealing the Illusion of Ego versus Reality (syayidss.wordpress.com)
- A Review of Snow White on Film (houseofgeekery.com)
- Your Mirror Doesn’t Lie (gordonavenue.wordpress.com)
- The pains of being pure at heart: Snow White and the Huntsman (disquietblog.wordpress.com)
- Whitney Houston – Mirror, Mirror On The Wall (merovee.wordpress.com)
- Snow White and the Huntsman (2012) (connieau.wordpress.com)