My rating: 5 of 5 stars
All I can say is wow.
This story takes you from the woods of Oregon and straight into the forests of India. It sucks you in and doesn’t let go. I never imagined that I would be reading a story about tigers, let alone shapeshifting tigers to begin with.
All I can say is this was a great book and I look forward to reading the sequel.
- New and Old Fantasies (lipstickandlingerie.wordpress.com)
- Review: Lee’s ‘Life of Pi’ is inspiring 3-D art (utsandiego.com)
- 9 Reasons to be Grateful for Twilight (thetwilightfunblog.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Judge a Book by its Magic by Kate Policani : Review, Author Specials and Giveaway (iamindeed.wordpress.com)
- Young-Adult Shapeshifter Author Laura Diamond Takes Blog Tour Beyond the Limits (consumer.einnews.com)
- Misfit by Jon Skovron (somanybookssolittletimebookgroup.wordpress.com)
- Paranormal believers and religious people are more prone to seeing faces that aren’t really there (bps-research-digest.blogspot.com)