My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Ok, I’m going to hate myself for reading this book, but it can’t be helped. I’m a sucker for YA fiction.
That being said, the story was better than Pretty Little Liars, but not by very much. But I do wonder who the Gossip girl is and I also wonder what’s going to happen to Blair, Nate, Chuck, and Serena.
So, will I read the sequel? Who knows!
- Funkyfacecat’s #CBR4 Review #20: Gossip Girl by Cecily von Ziegesar (cannonballread4.wordpress.com)
- ‘Gossip Girl’ Two Hour Series Finale Will Air Monday, December 17 on the CW (tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com)
- ‘Gossip Girl’ Ends Perfectly: Serena & Blair Marry Their Soul Mates (hollywoodlife.com)
- Gossip Girl’s Final Season: Where We Left Off and What’s Next (seattlepi.com)
- ‘Gossip Girl’ Series Finale – Chuck & Blair Get Married? (hollywoodlife.com)
- Gossip Girl: Monstrous Ball (gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com)
- Frank Ocean Makes Waves on ‘Gossip Girl’ (tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com)