Main Title: Snow White…the way a Snow White retelling should have been done.
Yay or Nay?: Yay. I’m not kidding. Good movie. Better than Mirror Mirror in my opinion.
The deal: Evil queen against teenaged stepdaughter. It’s been done before. Only this time, stepdaughter fights back. That’s right, Snow kicks butt and takes names.
Snow White factor: This Snow doesn’t need a prince to rescue her; she can do that on her own.
Huntsman factor: Taunted by his past, he seeks to protect Snow from her evil stepmother.
Mirror factor: This mirror blatantly tells the queen that Snow is going to surpass her. Yeah, way to go, mirror.
Bonus Factors: Huntsman trains Snow White to fight evil queen.
Anti-bonus Factor: Who will Snow pick as her love interst? Huntsman or William?
- Kristen Stewart: ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ Sequel Is ‘a Strong Possibility’ (aceshowbiz.com)
- Snow White and the Huntsman (Review) (thebishopreview.com)
- Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall: Who Has the Most Girl-Power of Them All? (somethingtoreadforthetrain.wordpress.com)
- Evil Queen (kkodraws.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review: Snow White and the Huntsman (theaccomplishedwomen.wordpress.com)
- Kristen Stewart Talks ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ Sequel – Would Robert Pattinson Agree? (celebs.gather.com)
- Snow White and The Huntsman, 2012 (moviesandmangoes.wordpress.com)
- The pains of being pure at heart: Snow White and the Huntsman (disquietblog.wordpress.com)