My rating: 2 of 5 stars
After all this time, I’ve wondered why on earth would I even bother reading this book. I mean, the entire series felt like a rip-off of Star Wars (which wasn’t all that great either, to be honest) and it did nothing for me but offend me as a fan of fantasy books and such.
(even the movie was better)
And now it all boils down to the end of the series, which felt like a chore and not an exciting book. Here, I was expecting something big to happen, but never got it.
Well, I could just give it a zero and toss out my copies of the book, but to be fair, I’ll give it two stars and hope he comes up with something original and nothing to do with this epic failure of a novel.
- Inheritance : or, The vault of souls by Christopher Paolini. (alleganylibrarycollections.wordpress.com)
- Eragon By: Christopher Paolini (leajurock.wordpress.com)
- Eragon – by Christopher Paolini (mentallyunstablelikeafox.wordpress.com)
- Christopher Paolini loves his Dragons (blogs.abc.net.au)
- The tropes that trouble me (fantasycollective.wordpress.com)
- Meet 3 Authors – FANTASTIC WORLDS (agirlaboyandablog.wordpress.com)
- The Inheritance Cycle Book Review (theaccomplishedwomen.wordpress.com)