My rating: 4 of 5 stars
In the sequel to , Percy has more problems and another unexpected adventure. After a game of dodgeball at his school turns into a fight for his life, Percy is back at Camp Half-Blood, where the tree that guarded its magical borders has been poisoned and unless it is healed, the camp may be shut down for good.
And on top of that, Percy discovers a big secret about his family, one that will shake him to the core and wonder if him being the son of Poseidon is nothing more than a joke.
Once again, this story delivered on its promise to make a great story. I recommend that you try this on your Potter-loving friends!
- My top five mythical creatures (guardian.co.uk)
- The mark of Athena by Rick Riordan (alleganylibrarycollections.wordpress.com)
- The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus, Book 3) by Rick Riordan (irresistibleday.wordpress.com)
- The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan. (encinolibrary.wordpress.com)
- The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan (waicol.wordpress.com)
- Heroes of Olympus: The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan (alittleinkblog.wordpress.com)
- Resource: Rick Riordan’s Percy Jackson books (undogmaticunschoolers.wordpress.com)
- Rick Riordan – The Mark of Athena (fyreflybooks.wordpress.com)
- The Serpent’s Shadow by Rick Riordan (4rxt.wordpress.com)