My rating: 5 of 5 stars
In this book, we have even more fighting, people being killed at weddings, dragons, exiled queens, and the arrival of another family that could give the much-hated Lannisters a run for their money.
All in all, another very good book.
- VOTD: George R.R. Martin Explains Whether ‘Game of Thrones’ or ‘Lord of the Rings’ Characters Would Win in a Fight (slashfilm.com)
- Who would win in a fight between Tolkien characters and Game of Thrones characters? George R.R. Martin weighs in (io9.com)
- Game of Thrones returns March 31st (techandle.com)
- “Most men would rather deny a hard truth than face it.” ― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones (iprobablywontlikeyou.com)
- How George R.R. Martin’s Writing Advice Led To One Of Star Trek’s Greatest Episodes (io9.com)