My review: Once again, Stephenie Meyer delivered a wonderful but sad story about Bree (a little known character), and since I started reading it, I felt sorry for Bree and decided to put her in my fan fiction. So in terms, yes, this was a great book. I enjoyed reading it and you should too.
My recommendation: Anyone who loves the Twilight Saga should read this book.
My rating: *****
- How Bree Tanner Got Her Life Back, Chapter 7 (fanfictionfridays.wordpress.com)
- Twi-Fight Saga Continues: Jacob Takes On The Wolf Pack! (mtv.com)
- Review: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (bookishtemptations.com)
- Why Twilight Won’t End With Breaking Dawn (Even Though It Should) (entertainment.time.com)
- The Host by Stephenie Meyer (grownupbookreports.wordpress.com)
- The Weird Writer reads Midnight Sun: introduction (weirdwriterreads.wordpress.com)