Summary: When evil comes to Narnia in the form of a false Aslan (who was a simple-minded donkey named Puzzle who was misled by Shift, a greedy Ape), King Tirian must call upon the Pevensies and Aslan to set things right.
After many events, the country known as Narnia is destroyed and Aslan leads all those who follow him into a new paradise. Unfortunately, the entire Pevensie family had been killed in a train accident. This book concludes the Chronicles of Narnia series.
My review: I am not much of a fan of books that end series (see “Deathly Hallows“), but I thought this was one of the best book finales I have read in a long time.
My recommendation: If you have read “Chronicles of Narnia” to the very end, I suggest you read this book.
My rating: *****
- Book review: Lion’s World, Rowan Williams (trinitylewisham.com)
- ‘The Lion’s World: A journey into the heart of Narnia’ by Rowan Williams [Review] (resistanceandrenewal.net)
- The Pink Lady And The Wardrobe Into Narnia (monicawantstodraw.wordpress.com)
- C. S. Lewis – Wikipedia (twobrothersweblog.com)
- the very end of the world. (lyndeej.wordpress.com)
- The Narnia Moment I Have Been Waiting For (blogher.com)