Intro: Ok, so you’ve met a vampire and fought against impossible odds just to get him. So what happens next?
Summary: After all was said and done, Bella and Edward FINALLY get married. Nice way to end this love story, or is it? Well, Bella finds out that she’s pregnant and things seem to go downhill for her. Her daughter, Renesmee is a hybrid and Bella’s friend Jacob imprints on her, which makes Bella mad. But then the Volturi find out and the Cullens must find all their friends and the Wolves and band together to advert a catastrophe. So what will happen? I’m not telling!
My review: This book was so good; a perfect way to end this story. I understand why some people don’t like it, but then again, it’s a good book.
My recommendation: If you’re dying to see how Twilight ends, then read this book.
My rating: *****
- Twilight Series Movies and Books (infomovieandbooks.wordpress.com)
- Breaking Dawn: Part 2 Now Has A Shocking *NEW* Ending! (perezhilton.com)
- Stephenie Meyer Open To ‘Twilight’ Reboot … Someday (mtv.com)
- Twilight by Stephanie Meyer (Twilight Saga #1) (teenblurb.wordpress.com)
- Crack of Dawn (thetwilightfunblog.wordpress.com)