Intro: Now that this story is coming to an end, I have hopes that the ending will be better than the rest of the books. But I don’t have any high hopes, and you’ll see why…
Violet, Klaus, and Sunny have escaped from the burning Hotel Denounment with Count Olaf and after a storm, they wind up on a mysterious island populated by many orphans. The kids discover the truth about their family, but the ending is very very sad indeed.
My review: *SIGH* What a sad end to a depressing series. I’m not even going to bother giving a review at all.
My recommendation: well, if you like dark comedies, then read the book. if not, don’t bother.
My rating: *
- Lemony Snicket – New and Old (sincerelycontemplating.wordpress.com)
- A Caustic Keynote (anniecardi.com)
- The Miserable Mill (manbehindthecurtain.ie)
- A Series of Unfortunate Events (obsessivebookworm.wordpress.com)
- Lemony Snicket: A Series of Unfortunate Events costumes were designed by Colleen Atwood back 2004 and were wonderful, gothic and fun! she was nominated for an Oscar and should have women. If you guys have not seen the movie I suggest you guys take a look (jackarbizu.wordpress.com)
- Bargain Kindle Books (July 26) (thecheapreader.wordpress.com)
- New Snicket Book (booksncrannies.com)
- Lemony Snicket. Or Is It? (omnivoracious.com)
- Who Could That Be at This Hour? is the Best Lemony Snicket Book Yet (tor.com)
- Art of Manliness (27/30): Start a Book (hobbitsadventure.wordpress.com)