Intro: Assuming you have decided to keep reading these depressing stories, I have the eleventh part of the story…
Violet, Klaus, and Sunny have escaped from Count Olaf a tenth time and are now in a submarine with Captain Widdershins and his stepdaughter, Fiona. The Baudelaires are also on a quest to find out why their parents were killed and their house burned to the ground and stumbled upon a conspiracy.
And on top of that, Sunny becomes deathly ill and the siblings must work together to save her and stop the evil Count Olaf once again!
My review: Even if things are starting to be better for the Baudelaires, I wish this is a fun book, not a reading assignment.
My recommendation: well, if you like dark comedies, then read the book. if not, don’t bother.
My rating: ***
- Bargain Alert! A Series of Unfortunate Events #1: The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket for $0.99! (randomizeme.net)
- The Miserable Mill (manbehindthecurtain.ie)
- The Reptile Room (manbehindthecurtain.ie)
- New Snicket Book (booksncrannies.com)
- ‘Series of Unfortunate Events’ Indeed for Enbridge (odwyerpr.com)
- The Wide Window (manbehindthecurtain.ie)
- Who Could That Be at This Hour? is the Best Lemony Snicket Book Yet (tor.com)
- How A Series of Unfortunate Events changed my life (piepicheese.wordpress.com)
- Art of Manliness (27/30): Start a Book (hobbitsadventure.wordpress.com)