Intro: Assuming you have decided to keep reading these depressing stories, I have the tenth part of the story…
Violet, Klaus, and Sunny have escaped from Count Olaf a ninth time and this time, Sunny has been kidnapped by Count Olaf himself. In their quest to get Sunny back, Violet and Klaus meet Quigley Quagmire, who is the third of the Quagmire triplets, who are friends with the Baudelaires. But do the kids get to save Sunny and outsmart Count Olaf?
My review: I wish this is a fun book, but it still makes me feel like it’s a reading assignment. Not fun.
My recommendation: well, if you like dark comedies, then read the book. if not, don’t bother.
My rating: ***
- The Miserable Mill (manbehindthecurtain.ie)
- Bargain Alert! A Series of Unfortunate Events #1: The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket for $0.99! (randomizeme.net)
- New Snicket Book (booksncrannies.com)
- A Series of Unfortunate Events (obsessivebookworm.wordpress.com)
- Who Could That Be at This Hour? is the Best Lemony Snicket Book Yet (tor.com)
- Art of Manliness (27/30): Start a Book (hobbitsadventure.wordpress.com)
- âWho Could That Be At This Hour?’ by Lemony Snicket (bostonglobe.com)
- Lemony Snicket. Or Is It? (omnivoracious.com)