Intro: Assuming you have decided to keep reading these depressing stories, I have the eighth part of the story…
Violet, Klaus, and Sunny have escaped from Count Olaf a seventh time and are now on the run. They wind up in another town with a halfway finished hospital. But when Violet ends up captured by Count Olaf, Klaus and Sunny must go into the operating room and save her from unnecessary surgery!
My review: I wish this is a fun book, but it still makes me feel like it’s a reading assignment. Not fun.
My recommendation: well, if you like dark comedies, then read the book. if not, don’t bother.
My rating: ***
- New Snicket Book (booksncrannies.com)
- The Miserable Mill (manbehindthecurtain.ie)
- Bargain Alert! A Series of Unfortunate Events #1: The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket for $0.99! (randomizeme.net)
- ‘Series of Unfortunate Events’ Indeed for Enbridge (odwyerpr.com)
- A Series of Unfortunate Events (obsessivebookworm.wordpress.com)
- Lemony Snicket. Or Is It? (omnivoracious.com)
- Art of Manliness (27/30): Start a Book (hobbitsadventure.wordpress.com)
- “When someone is burning a book,” Lemony Snicket… (exp.lore.com)
- So what’re you guys reading I’m reading … (tercessociety.com)