Intro: Assuming you have decided to keep reading these depressing stories, I have the seventh part of the story…
Violet, Klaus, and Sunny have escaped from Count Olaf a sixth time and are sent to stay at a local village under the line “it takes a village to raise a child.” But it’ll take three children to save their friends and outsmart Count Olaf and Esme Squalor!
My review: I wish this is a fun book, but it still makes me feel like it’s a reading assignment. Not fun.
My recommendation: well, if you like dark comedies, then read the book. if not, don’t bother.
My rating: ***
- New Snicket Book (booksncrannies.com)
- Bargain Alert! A Series of Unfortunate Events #1: The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket for $0.99! (randomizeme.net)
- The Miserable Mill (manbehindthecurtain.ie)
- ‘Series of Unfortunate Events’ Indeed for Enbridge (odwyerpr.com)
- A Series of Unfortunate Events (obsessivebookworm.wordpress.com)
- A Caustic Keynote (anniecardi.com)
- âWho Could That Be At This Hour?’ by Lemony Snicket (bostonglobe.com)