Here’s where the series went downhill…at least for me.
Summary: Harry is now 14 years old and his life is starting to go downhill. The Dark Lord Voldemort has awakened and he now seeks to trap Harry by having his helper, Barty Crouch Jr sign him up for the Triwizard Cup, which is when two other schools come to a host school to compete for the Goblet of Fire. Harry must not only deal with his competitors, but there is also girl troubles for him and Ron and the fact that the Dark Lord has returned.
My review: Ok, I thought it would be a good book and all, but somehow, it’s bad writing put me off. It could have been written better without certain parts in it.
My recommendation: If you like the Harry Potter series, go ahead and read this book. If not, then don’t bother with this book.
My rating: ***
- Harry Potter author JK Rowling translated into Polish in three weeks (krakowpolska.wordpress.com)
- ” Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire ” Yet Another Excellent Book By J.K. Rowling (kidbooksreview.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter Goblet of Fire Plot Hole Filled (scienceblogs.com)
- Harry Potter & The Globlet of Filth (stuartwilde.com)
- bonnie’s #CBR5 Review #55: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling (cannonballread5.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire; Quidditch World Cup (Book quotes). (scrapblog12.wordpress.com)