Intro: Assuming you have decided to keep reading these depressing stories, I have the 5th part of the story…
Violet, Klaus, and Sunny have escaped from Count Olaf a fourth time and are sent to stay at a school. They meet the Quagmires, who have also lost their parents in a house fire. But who is that Gym teacher and why is he here?
My review: I wish this is a fun book, but it still makes me feel like it’s a reading assignment. Not fun.
My recommendation: well, if you like dark comedies, then read the book. if not, don’t bother.
My rating: ***
- New Snicket Book (booksncrannies.com)
- Bargain Alert! A Series of Unfortunate Events #1: The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket for $0.99! (randomizeme.net)
- The Miserable Mill (manbehindthecurtain.ie)
- A Caustic Keynote (anniecardi.com)
- Lemony Snicket: A Series of Unfortunate Events costumes were designed by Colleen Atwood back 2004 and were wonderful, gothic and fun! she was nominated for an Oscar and should have women. If you guys have not seen the movie I suggest you guys take a look (jackarbizu.wordpress.com)
- Lemony Snicket. Or Is It? (omnivoracious.com)
- Art of Manliness (27/30): Start a Book (hobbitsadventure.wordpress.com)
- “When someone is burning a book,” Lemony Snicket… (exp.lore.com)