Intro: This was like my all-out favorite Harry Potter book. I even loved the movie that went along with the book.
Summary: When Harry goes back to Hogwarts for his third year, he gets some shocking news: Sirius Black, who escaped from Azkaban Prison, is out there looking for him!
My review: I liked it. That’s all I have to say.
My recommendation: You should make this book your favorite Harry Potter book as well.
My rating: *****
- 13 Brazen Harry Potter Knock-Offs From Around the World (mentalfloss.com)
- Exclusive ‘Harry Potter Wizards’ Collection’ Clip: Changing Directors (moviesblog.mtv.com)
- Guillermo del Toro Talks HAUNTED MANSION and His Love of HARRY POTTER (collider.com)
- critical readings: harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban (engl329b.wordpress.com)
- harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban online (engl329b.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” (thecheapreader.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter and the Muggle Psychologist: Convincing the Other Character of Your Sanity (mgirouxstories.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter & the Methods of Rationality (theblogthatmadenosense.wordpress.com)