Right after Edward proposes marriage to Bella, what does Bella do? With only a few weeks or so until she graduates high school, Bella has two big questions on her mind: does she marry Edward or go to college?
The story takes Bella on a journey as she deals with her love for Edward and the fact that her friend Jacob is also in love with her. And also, Victoria has returned and she wants revenge. Will Bella’s story get canceled by the evil vampiress, or will she find a way to escape?
My review: Well it was OK considering the action that took place. I wanted to slap Jacob for being such an idiot.
My rating: ****
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer – review (guardian.co.uk)
- Twilight Series Movies and Books (infomovieandbooks.wordpress.com)
- Breaking Dawn: Part 2 Now Has A Shocking *NEW* Ending! (perezhilton.com)
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon by Stephenie Meyer – review (guardian.co.uk)
- Book Review – Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (adelesymonds.wordpress.com)
- Stephenie Meyer hitting ‘Twilight’ Comic-Con panel to support ‘The Host’ (examiner.com)
- ‘Twilight: Breaking Dawn part 2’ trailer shows a strong ending to the series (examiner.com)
- Stephenie Meyer Open To ‘Twilight’ Reboot … Someday (mtv.com)
- Bella puts Jacob in his place (fanfictionfridays.wordpress.com)
- Bella Swan: How One Girl Went From Boring to Vampire (thetwilightfunblog.wordpress.com)