Intro: Assuming you have decided to keep reading these depressing stories, I have the third part of the story…
Violet, Klaus, and Sunny have escaped from Count Olaf a second time and are sent to stay with a relative named Josephine Anwhistle at her house on a cliff. But Count Olaf finds out and this good fortune is not to last…
My review: I wish this is a fun book, but it still makes me feel like it’s a reading assignment. Not fun.
My recommendation: well, if you like dark comedies, then read the book. if not, don’t bother.
My rating: ***
- New Snicket Book (booksncrannies.com)
- Bargain Alert! A Series of Unfortunate Events #1: The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket for $0.99! (randomizeme.net)
- The Miserable Mill (manbehindthecurtain.ie)
- A Series of Unfortunate Events (obsessivebookworm.wordpress.com)
- The Reptile Room (manbehindthecurtain.ie)
- The Wide Window (manbehindthecurtain.ie)
- Lemony Snicket. Or Is It? (omnivoracious.com)
- Who Could That Be at This Hour? is the Best Lemony Snicket Book Yet (tor.com)
- “When someone is burning a book,” Lemony Snicket… (exp.lore.com)