Summary: Artemis uses stolen outdated fairy technology to built the world’s first supercomputer. But when he goes to a business meeting with a shady businessman named Jon Spiro, things go badly for everyone. Butler is shot and almost killed when he tries to protect Artemis. Spiro steals the Cube and hides it in his building. But Artemis has his friends Holly, Foaly, and Mulch (plus Butler’s sister Juliet) and their impressive far-more-superior fairy technology, and they all manage to outsmart Spiro in the end.
My review: Well, it was good, but the story could have been written a bit…better
My recommendation: if you have read the first two Artemis Fowl books and you are a fan, then read this one.
My rating: ***
- Artemis Fowl and the Last Guardian by Eoin Colfer (alittleinkblog.wordpress.com)
- Artemis Fowl and the Last Guardian (bookwitch.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: Artemis Fowl, The Last Guardian (theliteraryphoenix.wordpress.com)
- Book review: “Artemis Fowl: The Last Guardian” by Eoin Colfer (islandergirl.wordpress.com)
- New flights of fancy for ‘Artemis Fowl’ author Eoin Colfer (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Artemis Fowl The last guardian by Eoin Colfer (alleganylibrarycollections.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: Artemis Fowl: The Last Guardian (bookclubbabe.wordpress.com)
- Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer (alleganylibrarycollections.wordpress.com)