Intro: Ok, so you liked the last Harry Potter book. Now here’s book 2!
Summary: After a rather suckish summer, Harry returns to Hogwarts for another adventure-filled year. That is, until people in the school are being turned into statues. The Chamber of Secrets has been opened and bad things seemed to be happening. So who opened the Chamber of Secrets?
My review: Once again, I think Rowling managed to deliver a good story. Well-written too.
My recommendation: if you liked the last story, you’ll like this one as well.
My rating: *****
- 25 Harry Potter Facts That Will Knock You Off Your Broomstick (list25.com)
- Thought of the Day 7.31.12 JKRowling (ritalovestowrite.com)
- Chamber of Secrets now open to all in Pottermore! (magnaefamae.com)
- 13 Brazen Harry Potter Knock-Offs From Around the World (mentalfloss.com)
- Happy Birthday J.K Rowling (anyonething.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: “Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets” (thecheapreader.wordpress.com)
- Blame Harry Potter (Parody of “Blame Canada” from South Park) (clairevioletthropeexpress.wordpress.com)
- Warning: J. K. Rowling’s newest book is NOT for kids!!! (theblogthatmadenosense.wordpress.com)
- “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets” by J.K. Rowling (zezee112.wordpress.com)
- Return To Hogwarts? JK Rowling Leaves ‘Door Ajar’ For More Harry Potter Books (contactmusic.com)