Intro: Cue Mission Impossible Theme Song…
Artemis Fowl has been searching for his father, also named Artemis, for the last two years. When he gets a picture of his father, he jumps to action and he and Butler plan to rescue the unfortunate man from the Russian Mafia. But Holly Short drags him into helping her put an end to the goblin rebellion led by Opal Koboi, an angry pixie who just wants to rule the world. Can Artemis help quell the revolt and save his father?
My review: Nicely written book. Let’s see Harry pull off something like that!
My recommendation: if you read the first book or if you like stories full of humor and magic, then read this book.
My rating: ****
- Artemis Fowl and the Last Guardian by Eoin Colfer (alittleinkblog.wordpress.com)
- Bargain Alert! Artemis Fowl: The Arctic Incident by Eoin Colfer for $1.99! @eoincolfer (randomizeme.net)
- Artemis Fowl and the Last Guardian (bookwitch.wordpress.com)
- New flights of fancy for ‘Artemis Fowl’ author Eoin Colfer (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- [Book Review] Artemis Fowl and the Last Guardian (thecanaryreview.com)
- Book Review: Artemis Fowl, The Last Guardian (theliteraryphoenix.wordpress.com)
- [Small Chirp] I no longer consider Artemis Fowl 7 a crime against humanity (thecanaryreview.com)
- VIDEO: Artemis Fowl ‘to go out with a bang’ (bbc.co.uk)
- Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer (alleganylibrarycollections.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: Artemis Fowl: The Last Guardian (bookclubbabe.wordpress.com)