The phenomenon that was Harry Potter begins with this very book.
Harry Potter was nothing more than a boring kid with no life living with mean relatives until he is revealed to be a wizard and then shipped off to Hogwarts, which is a school for wizards and witches. He befriends Ron Weasley and Hermoine Granger and all three get dragged into the mystery surrounding the Sorcerer’s Stone, which was placed into safekeeping by Dumbledore‘s (the headmaster of Hogwarts) friend Nicolas Flamel.
My Review: I really enjoyed this book a lot.
My recommendations: If you like magic, then you’ll love this book.
My vote: *****
- 13 Brazen Harry Potter Knock-Offs From Around the World (mentalfloss.com)
- 11 Harry Potter Facts From Our Amazing Fact Generator (mentalfloss.com)
- [Movies] Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (2001) (geeky-guide.com)
- “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” by J.K. Rowling (zezee112.wordpress.com)
- 25 Harry Potter Facts That Will Knock You Off Your Broomstick (list25.com)
- My version of a Harry Potter rip-off (accoriding to HowTo:Write a Harry Potter Ripoff) (theblogthatmadenosense.wordpress.com)
- The Prologue, or How Harry Potter Screwed Up the Entire Universe (theblogthatmadenosense.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Stone by J. K. Rowling (jillianreadsbooks2.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: “Harry Potter And The Sorcerer’s Stone” (thecheapreader.wordpress.com)