Recovering from the epic fail that was Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows, I found myself picking up this book and reading it while I was in Borders one day searching for the next book for me to read. Let’s just say I have re-ignited my obsession with vampires.
Bella Swan is a boring girl until she moves to Forks, Washington to be with her dad and she meets Edward Cullen, a strange boy who’s really a vampire. Forbidden love happens and they must survive many obstacles, such as another vampire who wants to eat Bella to Edward’s entire vampire family.
My recommendations: I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves vampires and/or stories about forbidden love. Who doesn’t love a good story about forbidden love, anyway?
My review: I loved it. That’s all I can say.
My vote: *****
- Book Review – Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (adelesymonds.wordpress.com)
- 14 things we learned about Twilight at Comic-Con – Canada.com (o.canada.com)
- Lesser Shades of Jane (Feature) (popmatters.com)
- Scoop on Stephenie Meyer’s New Movie The Host – Move Over, Twilight! (eonline.com)
- THE TWILIGHT SAGA: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 / new trailer (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- ‘Twilight: Breaking Dawn part 2’ trailer shows a strong ending to the series (examiner.com)
- Review: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (bookishtemptations.com)
- Twilight by Stephanie Meyer (Twilight Saga #1) (teenblurb.wordpress.com)
- “Life, Sin, & Blood”: Just Another “Twilight” Rewrite? ~ by MagicalWolf (thetwilightfunblog.wordpress.com)
- Teen Vampire Writer Sinks Teeth Into Book Deal (news.sky.com)