Robert Langdon, barely recovered from his last adventure, is up in Paris (France) when he is summoned to the famous Louvre Museum. A man named Jacques Sauniere has been found murdered, with his body arranged in a bizarre way.
This take a strange turn when a woman named Sophie Neveu joins the case and reveals herself as Jacques’s granddaughter. The book then takes you on a high stakes run with discussions of sex rites, holy grails, and the rather astounding revelation that not only was Jesus the big-time beginner of Christianity, but he began a royal family to boot.
And that seems to make us question how much we really DID know him.
My Review: Astounding! I never did see this one coming!
My recommendations: Anyone who loves puzzles or conspiracy/mysteries should read this book.
My vote: *****
- The Taj Conspiracy by Manreet Sodhi Someshwar; My Review (starscrutiny.wordpress.com)
- The Da Vinci Code Lives! (talkleft.com)
- I am convinced Jesus walked in Scotland – and this lost da Vinci painting proves it’ (express.co.uk)
- Top 3 Movies Banned by the Vatican, One Was Too Eco-Friendly (news.softpedia.com)
- THE LOST SYMBOL by Dan Brown (bookmavenpicks.wordpress.com)
- Was Jesus Married? Old Papyrus Mentions ‘Wife’ (abcnews.go.com)
- Did Jesus Christ really have a wife? (guardian.co.uk)
- “Everyone’s Talking about Mary Magdalene” (First in a Monday Series on Mary Magdalene) (mikerivageseul.wordpress.com)
- Jesus was Married New Evidence Reveals,Deny As Usual (ramanan50.wordpress.com)
- ‘Jesus wed Mary Magdalene’, ancient script suggests (thesun.co.uk)