THE TOP FIVE REASONS STAR TREK IS BETTER THAN STAR WARS
May 24, 2013 1 Comment
5. Agree with this one; I’m not sure if anything can top that explosion of Praxis.
4. “For the last time, I’m a human, not a cyborg!”~attributed to Dr. Montgomery Bones.
2. Pavel Chekov is a comedic goldmine. Jar Jar Binks is nothing more than a caricature and a stereotypical version of a Jamaican. George Lucas needs to apologize to Jamaicans for this gross depiction of them.
1. “KHAAAAAAAANNN!!!” You can’t beat that no matter how hard you try.
Well, I guess Star Trek wins this round. Feel free to comment.
- Star Trek Into Darkness Review: The Good the Bad and the Ugly of that space movie that’s not Star Wars (cocafilms.com)
- Star Trek, Into the Darkness (collectivebloggening.com)
- Director J.J. Abrams: Star Wars Vs Star Trek Debate [The Daily Show with Jon Stewart] (theactorscritic.wordpress.com)
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson explains why he prefers Star Trek to Star Wars (musingsofamildmanneredman.com)
- The Great Debates: Star Trek vs Star Wars – And the Winner Is… (fogsmoviereviews.com)
- When Worlds Collide: Star Trek Meets Star Wars (betweenthepagesblog.typepad.com)
- Star Trek Into Darkness (sophscorner.wordpress.com)
Originally posted on Life, The Universe and Cueball Col:
I probably could’ve done a bigger list than this but I wanted to keep the Star Trek theme running on from the Young Spock pictures that surfaced earlier this week. Not that I expect anyone to disagree with my following choices, but should you feel the need to point out a differing viewpoint please feel free to avail yourself of the comments at the bottom of the post. Alright, lets get on with it…